Applications are closed for the academic year 2020-2021.
Applications will open in January 2021 for consideration to the academic year 2021-2022.
To apply, you must create an account on the applications system. During account set-up, the system requests details of the course that you are interested in. Please read all information here first so that you are prepared.
- Open the Applications System to apply
- Create an account
- Enter requested details e.g. name, date of birth, etc.
- Depending on the course that you are interested in, enter the Programme Information below:
|Masters in Software Engineering & Database Technologies (M.Sc.SED)|
|Diploma in Software Engineering|
Course quotas will be reviewed at specified times during the application cycle. As many courses fill up quickly, you are advised to apply as early as possible. Candidates who do not have their final degree marks available may be made a conditional (provisional) offer.
Review dates: 1 February 2020, 1 April 2020, 1 June 2020, 15 July 2020, 17 August 2020
You must submit a complete application before August 16th in order to be considered for a place on the course, incomplete applications will not be review.
In order to complete your online application you will need to:
- Enter your personal details
- Enter your previous qualifications
- Include all relevant work experience
- Include names and contact details of 2 referees
- Submit your birth certificate (original or certified copy)
- Submit supporting paper documentation with evidence of your qualifications to date, e.g. transcripts of examination results, English language competency (if required)
- Pay the application fee (€35 in 2019) which is non-refundable.